We do not accept publishers with websites that:
- Are related, in any way, to illegal or inappropriate content including but not limited to adult, sexual, illegal drugs and hate speech.
- Distribute or promote spyware.
- Are under construction.
- Have excessive number of advertisements.
- Place advertisements on disproportionate spot.
- Are not under the domain that they own.
- Use any form of timed banner rotation or “auto-loading” methods.
- Have less than 50,000 organic pageviews per month on average.
- Site must be able to serve ads of the following size: 728X90, 300X250, 468X60, 120X600 and 160X600.
- Sites must display ads in high impact location and preferably, above the fold.
- There should only be one AdVertive ad code per format on a single page.
- AdVertive’s pop-ups/pop under ads should not be launched from pages that launch more than two pop-ups/pops under ads